[opencms-dev] Is the search module usable at all?

Volker Goetz goetz at sectionone.de
Wed Apr 5 12:35:40 CEST 2006

Am Dienstag, 4. April 2006 22:05 schrieb Robert Petermeier:
> Hi Volker,
>
> Volker Goetz schrieb:
> [snip opencms-search.xml excerpt]
>
> Looks perfectly ok to me, sorry ;-)
>
> I would go on and try to write a minimal JSP instead of this templateone
> stuff that (at least to me) obscures what is actually happening. In
> that, I suggest you use the CmsSearch bean but hard-code everything, the
> query, searchIndexName, page, matchesPerPage, etc. Thus, you exclude
> potential causes of the problem like incorrectly decoded request
> parameters (see one of my other posts on this list today). Run this in a
> debugger and see what happens. That might at least yield a decent bug
> report if there is something wrong with the search component of OpenCms.

I've done that. I get results from the search now, but only if I am within
Site '/', but not within '/sites/MySite'.

--

Best regards

Volker Götz

section(one               Mail goetz at sectionone.de
Dipl.-Inform. Univ.       Web  http://www.sectionone.de/
Volker Götz               Tel. +49 30 / 40 00 67 9-0
Rosa-Luxemburg-Straße 15  Fax  +49 30 / 40 00 67 9-15
D-10178 Berlin            PGP  4FEB1C34 @ wwwkeys.de.pgp.net