[opencms-dev] Re: Adding item on righ click popup menu?

Thomas März thomas.maerz at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 09:53:18 CEST 2006

"Dong, Roland" <Roland_Dong at parade.com> writes:

> 1. where do you define "GUI_EXPLORER_CONTEXT_XXXXX_0"?

They are defined in messages.properties in package
org.opencms.workplace.explorer

> 2. Not really know what those "rules" mean. Where can I find documention
> on that?

opencms-explorertypes.dtd in package org.opencms.configuration

# This defines the context menu appearance of the current explorer type.
# A list of entry and separator nodes is needed here.
# An entry node needs the following attributes:
# key: the name for the localized key of the menu entry.
# uri: the OpenCms VFS URI of the dialog.
#
# rules:	The display rules for the current menu entry.
#			The rule characters have been separated by spaces for better readability.
#
#			Example: "d d iiii aaai dddd"
#					  1 2    3    4    5
#
# 			Each rule is separated into 5 blocks (see above).
#           A block describes a resource condition in the context
#           of the current user:
#
#			1: Appearance in the "Online" project
#			2: Appearance if the resource is not part of the current offline project
#			3: Appearance if the resource is unlocked
#			4: Appearance if the resource is exclusively locked by the current user in the current project
#			5: Appearance for all other lock states (locked by other user, locked in other project, shared lock, etc.)
#
#			The meaning of the parameter characters is:
#           d = deactivated (invisible), i = inactive, a = active
#
#           Blocks 1 and 2 require only one parameter since a resource
#           does not have a state if it is not part of the current project.
#
#           Blocks 3, 4 and 5 require four parameters. The parameters control the appearance
#           of the context menu entry if the resource is in one of the 4 possible states:
#			1 = unchanged, 2 = changed, 3 = new, 4 = deleted
#           This is e.g. required to show the "undelete" option on the
#           menu only if the resource is deleted.
#
# order: the order of the entry (display position in the menu).
# isxml: optional, if the URI leads to a legacy XMLTemplate based dialog, set this attribute to true.
# A separator node only needs the order attribute to be displayed properly.

Regards,
Thomas