[opencms-dev] Re: Adding item on righ click popup menu?

Dong, Roland Roland_Dong at parade.com
Wed Apr 5 21:37:35 CEST 2006

Thomas,
Thanks you so much for your help.
I found org.opencms.workplace.explorer_1.0.4.zip in
WEB-INF/packages/modules but there is no messages.properties. I checked
all sub directories but could not find it.
Also, I have recently updated our opencms to 6.2 and  in the explore
view I see ??? select.task??? and ???select.lagacyadmin???".  So I
figure those should also defined in org.opencms.workplace.explorer?  But
just could not find it.  Your help is appreciated.

I have been copy and paste your reply below and I do not know why I did
not get individual message from opencms. I only get digest everyday.
Roland

> 1. where do you define "GUI_EXPLORER_CONTEXT_XXXXX_0"? They are
defined in messages.properties in package org.opencms.workplace.explorer

> 2. Not really know what those "rules" mean. Where can I find
documention > on that? opencms-explorertypes.dtd in package
org.opencms.configuration