[opencms-dev] Chec the new OpenCms Logo on opencms.org

Markus Daniel markus.daniel at synyx.de
Wed Apr 5 12:31:38 CEST 2006

Hello,
I am sorry, but I cant help me, the new logo, the new colors have some
similarities with the logo of the armée de l'air :-)
have a look at
http://www.defense.gouv.fr/sites/air/

regards,
Markus Daniel

Alexander Kandzior schrieb:
> We are proud to introduce the new OpenCms logo.
>
> The new logo will fully featured in OpenCms with the upcoming release of
> OpenCms 6.2 expected end of March. The old logos on the opencms.org website
> will than also be replaced.
>
> You can check out the new logo on www.opencms.org.
>
> Please let me know what you think about the new OpenCms logo.
>

> Kind Regards,
> Alex.

/**
 * Markus Daniel
 * Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
 * Synyx oHG
 * Augustastr. 13
 * 76137 Karlsruhe
 * phone  +49(0)721 66 48 79 31