[opencms-dev] Chec the new OpenCms Logo on opencms.org

Joe Desbonnet jdesbonnet at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 13:32:33 CEST 2006

By the way: I would love to hear some frank feedback from Alkacon on
this. Things like:
What is your expectations from releasing OpemCms as open source? Are
those expectations being met? If not do you have any suggestions on
how to rectify the situation? Are there any specific areas where you
could really do with help from the community?

Joe.