[opencms-dev] Chec the new OpenCms Logo on opencms.org

Joe Desbonnet jdesbonnet at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 13:25:14 CEST 2006

It's my understanding that a completely new site is in the works (?).

I think Alkacon is experiencing difficulty in harnessing the resources
of the community. This is  not a fault on their part. It's a difficult
thing to do.

I notice that despite being the "opencms-dev" list, there is very
little talk of real development here. This list is mainly a user
forum.  Consequently I can understand why Alkacon may not place a high
value on opinions expressed on this list.

I'm not sure what's the best way forward. If we all lived in the same
town I guess a few hours over beer would sort out a lot of issues...
but sadly that's not the case.

Perhaps if a new list was created: opencms-users and try to to channel
the day-to-day FAQs etc into that list and retain opencms-dev for real
"how do we add value to OpenCms" discussions.

Joe.