[opencms-dev] Lucene search: Change default operator

Ernesto De Santis opencms at colaborativa.net
Thu Apr 6 15:12:31 CEST 2006

But, I say that you don't use opencms API to set default operator, use
lucene.

QueryParser.setDefaultOperator(QueryParser.AND_OPERATOR);

Then, when OpenCms use QueryParser to parse queries, this will be use
AND_OPERATOR as default.

Which lucene version you use?
In lucene 1.4.3 it isn't deprecated.
The current lucene version is 1.9.x, have some methods deprecated that
will disappear in 2.0 version.

Regards
Ernesto.