[opencms-dev] Error while updating 6.0.4 to 6.2.0

Ivan Codarin ivan.codarin at amm.uniud.it
Fri Apr 7 18:31:17 CEST 2006

Hi,
I don't know if you managed the problem.
In my case I had on my [OPENCMS_HOME]/WEB-INF/classes a "com" folder
with all the old classes used for legacy compatibility.
I delete this folder and Now things are better (I moved it in another
folder).
I had it because I tested Opencms with .class files in my classes
instead the jar/war distribution files.

Let me know

Ivan