[opencms-dev] cms:link usage

John Mazzocchi John.Mazzocchi at tafmo.com
Tue Apr 11 08:22:12 CEST 2006

Many thanks for the advice so far ...

Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem - when I do a static export of my site, many links break ...
After looking at the source, I find that some links are

e.g.

/opencms/opencms/system/modules/com.mysite.www/resources/header.gif

which might occur elsewhere as:

/opencms/system/modules/com.mysite.www/resources/header.gif

Hence the breakage ... my first question, I guess, is ... does <cms:link> work in non-jsp files? I'm guessing this *might* just fix my problem ... any ideas?

Thanks again
John