[opencms-dev] can't start opencms after mysql password change

Joe Desbonnet jdesbonnet at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 14:17:29 CEST 2006

Also make sure you are running the correct Java VM. Fedora 4/5 comes
with a free Java stack. So if you normally run with the Sun VM it is
easy to accidently powerup an application with Fedora's VM.

BTW: I would be curious to know if the free Java stack as shipped with
FC4/FC5 can run Opencms...

Joe.