[opencms-dev] Add Templates to opencms

Marcus Popetz marcus at roundpeg.com
Tue Apr 11 19:35:02 CEST 2006

An official documentation project would be the best step forward I could
imagine for OpenCMS.  In my experience, open source projects that have
great documentation (like Hibernate for example) are MUCH nicer to use so
gain even more momentum for it.

Docbook is nice, but has more of a learning curve than a Wiki in my
opinion.  It took me a bit to learn docbook and you don't want a barrier
between your documentors and the document....

Any way to export a Wiki into a traditional manual?  or into docbook format?

-mp