[opencms-dev] Contentload and server error 500

Philip Doyle philip.doyle at novenaltd.com
Tue Apr 11 23:43:37 CEST 2006

Hi

  apologies if I am doing something obviously wrong but I have an error with contentload.

  I have a page that works fine /myPage.jsp. It imports headers/footers from a template and displays OK.

  I then add the following <contentload> tag:

  <cms:contentload collector="${property.collector}"  param="/myModules/articles/a_${number}.html|article|5"  editable="false">

  </cms:contentload>

  property.collector is set to "allInFolder". I publish the page by using the Publish Directly option.

  When I am logged in as Admin, this works fine. When I log out (or am logged in as Guest), I get a server 500 error.

  I have tried various combinaions of the contentload tag but the very  presence of the tag causes the server error when I'm not logged in as  Admin.

  Am very grateful for any insights?

  Regards
  Phil