[opencms-dev] Search and replace content

Andras Balogh andras at reea.net
Wed Apr 12 17:59:54 CEST 2006

Hello,

If You need to do this only once why don't you export all your files in
Administration ->Database Management
than you will have a zip file with all the files in.
You can unzip this and use a text editor like Textpad to do a global
replace all
on all files than zip it back again (with the manifest.xml also
included) and import
it back from the same Database Management Administration Item.

Best regards,
Andras.