[opencms-dev] How to use different stylesheet files?

lk cesto at email.it
Wed Apr 12 17:56:00 CEST 2006

Hi,

I've duplicated the templateone template (main) and now I would to use a
different stylesheet file that is stored in a subdirectory of resources.

Unfortunately it doesn't work,

In the template file I've changed the content of resPath to point to the
new directory but nothing.

<link href="<%= cms.getStyleSheetUri(resPath,
cms.getStyleSheetConfigUri(), cms.getRequestContext().getSiteRoot(),
cms.getRequestContext().getLocale()) %>" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">

Then I've tried to put directly the name of the stylesheet file in the
href attribute but nothing:

<link
href="/system/modules/org.opencms.frontend.templateone/resources/subdir/style.css"
rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">

At the end I've changed the href attribute in

href="/system/modules/org.opencms.frontend.templateone/resources/style.css"

and it works.

It seems that the subdirectory of resources would be not recognized.

Really I don't understand why the file in the subdirectory is not
recognized?

LuKe

 Sponsor:
 Cerchi lÂ’amore? Allora iscriviti gratis a Meetic: troverai migliaia di single in linea e potrai chattare con loro.
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=4049&d=12-4