[opencms-dev] Benefits of 6.2 over 6.0.x

peter smilepeter at gmx.de
Thu Apr 13 20:10:52 CEST 2006

Hello, I am working on a research about Java Content Management Systems. I Have to compare Apache Lenya with OpenCms. I really need a roadmap for the next major release for OpenCms.I searched the mailing list and the internet for it. Found nothing.Tristan wrote"I believe improvements to workflow are for version 7.0 according to the
roadmap that Alex sent a while ago.
"so there is a roadmap? if so where can i get it from? who is alex?Any help would be great.greetings Peter H.