[opencms-dev] simple newbie questions [Properties, HTML Wigdet, Edit HTML Page]

Holger Schick HolgerSchick at web.de
Fri Apr 14 13:24:47 CEST 2006

Hello,
I'm a newbie and have only a few questions about OpenCMS

- Properties
In the workplace, you have the possible to edit the Properties of any file. There are a bunch of differnet Properties. Is there a documentation about those Properties? Can I Use those properties for my own Modules - add a property automatically? How can I add other Prpoerties?

Description
Keywords
NavImage
NavInfo
NavPos
NavText
Title
activemethod
admintoolhandler-args
admintoolhandler-class
cache
???

- HTML Widget
When i want to edit an html page, I have a really nice WYSIWYG Editor. If I Use the HTML Widget demo for a element and want to edit this there is only a WYSIWYG with less options. How can I configure that i can see the same Editor?

- Edit HTML page
If I edit an HTML Page in the first line I have tho Options
- the locall

How can I add another Locale?
- TEXT R1C1, R2C1, R2C2
Where is this configured? How can i change this? Add more rows or more columns?

Thanks

Holger