[opencms-dev] simple newbie questions about installation

laws laws at bluewin.ch
Sun Apr 16 19:02:28 CEST 2006

Thanks
I do use windows.I managed to start tomcat the way you desribed. But
opencms still not opens.

I have the
C:\>echo %JAVA_HOME%
C:\j2sdk1.4.2_05\bin

C:\>echo %TOMCAT_HOME%
C:\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 5.0\bin

It still says that Java_home doesnot point to the jdk.
Do I got a wrong version of jdk?
I do not understand this (its pretty complex anyway.)
Judith