[opencms-dev] Remove /opencms/opencms in OpenCms 6.2

Alessandro Magnolo alessandro.magnolo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 11:43:27 CEST 2006

I have been using the excellent tutorial on http://opencms-forum.de to
"Remove /opencms/opencms w.o. installing as ROOT w. multisite".
It worked all right with OpenCms 6.0, but I have a problem with OpenCms 6.2.
I opened a thread in the forum to discuss how to solve it:
http://opencms-forum.de/viewtopic.php?t=1575

I copy the question here as it can be of interest for the mailing list.

I had a working installation of Opencms 6.0 with apache and the
tutorial configuration. I removed the old opencms and installed a
fresh new opencms6.2 with the same webapp name.

Step 1 of the tutorial can't be done, as in this release there is no
"this.servpath" line, and the opencms-importexport.xml is already as
documented in the tutorial.
Steps 2 and 3 where already done for the old opencms and everything
was working fine.

Now, the problem I have is that in the opencms login page, and in the
workplace, the URL for the CSS is wrong: the webapp name is preponed
to the address, e.g.
/webappname/export/system/workplace/commons/style/workplace.css
instead of
/export/system/workplace/commons/style/workplace.css
that is the correct path and that was generated by opencms6.0.

Any idea how to solve this?

Thanks and best regards,
Alessandro Magnolo