AW: [opencms-dev] Remove /opencms/opencms in OpenCms 6.2

Manuel Wallnoefer manuel.wallnoefer at msk-informatik.at
Tue Apr 18 11:53:13 CEST 2006

Hi Alessandro,

i've removed the /opencms/opencms in Version 6.2 with this tutorial last
week.

I had similar problems like you.

First of all the "this.servpath" line is now in the
'/system/workplace/views/top_js.jsp' file I think.

The other problem with the stylesheet is in the Apache config.

I cant say the exact way to get rid of this problem without the exact server
config of you. What I mean is which version of apache, mod_jk, tomcat and so
on are you using.

Please give me a little more details and I'll try to help you solving the
problem.

~manuel