[opencms-dev] Unable to delete resource

Ruben Malchow ruben at khm.de
Wed Apr 19 17:54:46 CEST 2006

well, the ftp module does support the delete operation. however i am not
sure what exactly would happen if you deleted resources whose resource
types are no longer present. it deletes files using

	CmsObject.lockResource(String path);

	CmsObject.deleteResource(
		String path,
		CmsResource.DELETE_PRESERVE_SIBLINGS
	);

	CmsObject.unlockResource(String path);

so. if that deletes the files without trying to lookup the resource type
first, it might work. if something underneath tries to do that, it'll
fail in that situation.

here's the url (again)

http://disco.kalkatraz.de/opencmsftpd/

.rm