[opencms-dev] OpenCMS 6.0.4 online project problem

Ciprian Iancu ciprian.iancu at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 10:30:50 CEST 2006

Hi all,
  I've installed OpenCMS 6.0.4 on a MySQL 4.0.21-nt server and Tomcat 5.5,
all under Windows XP. After installation I've started to make an module and
one template with several pages under /sites/default/my_site. After
everything was ok in the offline project I've switched to online and from
there OpenCMS couldn't render the online link.

This is the generated online link:
http://localhost:8081/myCMS/opencms/system/workplace/commons/displayresource.jsp?resource=/my_site/index.html

but my_site is under /sites/default/my_site in VFS.

After changing the URL based on my knowledge from OpenCMS 5.0 to
http://localhost:8081/myCMS/export/sites/default/my_site/index.html
Everything is working except the links generated with cms.link , the
generated links looks like offline links:
http://localhost:8081/myCMS/opencms/sites/default/my_site/index.html.

Has anyone encounter this issue before?

Best regards,
Ciprian N. iancu