[opencms-dev] Exporting/Importing Modules with XSDs?

Anatol opencms at recordcaster.de
Thu Apr 20 11:38:56 CEST 2006

Hi All!

If I exporting a module, I switched to the admininterface, choose export
database and on the other server I chosse import database. So far so
fine. But what is, when exporting/importing a module with XML content
definition files (XSD)?

Normaly before using XSD files the opencms-modules.xml have to be edited
and some lines describing the new XML type must be added. On the new
server this file now have to changed manually. Is there a way to do this
automatic?
I would not like to copy the whole opencms-module.xml file (some trash
in the devel-file ;) ), so it would be very great if the three, four
xml-pices could be transfered.

Has anybody an idea? Is there a solution or have I to bite the bullet
and copy an paste line by line? ;)
Greetings
Anatol