[opencms-dev] Complex configuration, ideas needed

Sami Honkonen sami.honkonen at ri.fi
Thu Apr 20 15:27:43 CEST 2006

How would you implement this kind of configuration:
http://localhost/	- Finnish site, handled by Apache
http://localhost/en/	- English site, handled by OpenCMS
http://localhost/se/	- Swedish site, handled by OpenCMS

The point is two have three translations of the website, but the content
on the different language versions is completely different.

I'd like to store the English and Swedish version in the same OpenCMS,
but the how to configure this is not obvious, at least not to me.

I can configure Apache to proxy the connection to the Tomcat, but the
problem is the URL's returned by OpenCMS in the navigation and all other
links. It should return the correct URL based on which project the guest
is currently browsing. The URL can be configured in
WEB-INF/config/opencms-importexport.xml, but I haven't found a way to
add the project name to the URL.

Please share your ideas on how to configure the enviroment described
above.

--
Sami Honkonen
Reaktor Innovations Oy, http://www.ri.fi