[opencms-dev] Complex configuration, ideas needed

Sami Honkonen sami.honkonen at ri.fi
Fri Apr 28 16:14:51 CEST 2006

I created /sites/se/ and configured it to be visible through
http://localhost:8081/opencms/ and the english site /sites/default/ is
in port 8080. All is well until I configure Apache to do the proxying.
Both proxied urls just show the english site, probably because I can't
configure OpenCMS to know when to display which since they're both in
the same domain name.

Any ideas on how to configure OpenCMS to understand which site to
display?

--
Sami Honkonen
Reaktor Innovations Oy, http://www.ri.fi