[opencms-dev] How Run Opencms in Clustered Environment.?

RAJ rajparikh7575 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 20:27:05 CEST 2006

Hi All,
        I'm running opencms on websphere 6.0 with oracle 8.i database. I'm
sucesfully able to run on single server. Now i'm planning to move it to
production server, where they have 3 server clusterd. I've run opencms setup
and it was working fine. but when second time i'm trying to access same url
it is asking me to do setup again.
      My problem is when any request come and if it goes to the server on
which setup is done it it is working fine but request is being handled by
different server i'm getting error.

     So My Question is,
          1) Do i have to run setup on each individual server ?, if Yes in
setup stage 3 do i have to create table again and drop the table which is
created before ? and do i have to import all modules ? If possible can u
list me the steps ?

           2) Is there any better way then above ?

Thanks
Rupesh