[opencms-dev] How Run Opencms in Clustered Environment.?

Joe Desbonnet jdesbonnet at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 00:28:22 CEST 2006

There is a commercial module called 'OCEE' for this from Alkacon
(http://www.alkacon.com).

If you install OpenCms, verify that it works, and then ZIP/tar up the
OpenCms directory in webapps and unpack it in the other servers in the
cluster it just might work. I've never tried it so I don't know.  But
would love to hear if it does work.

Joe.