[opencms-dev] Problem: 6.0 Content in a 6.2. OpenCms?

Sami Honkonen sami.honkonen at ri.fi
Fri Apr 21 12:01:47 CEST 2006

On Fri, 2006-04-21 at 11:20 +0200, Anatol wrote:
> Wow! Is there any docu describing theses options??

Very little that I know of, sadly.

> I 've done like you wrote, restart tomcat, but it didn't work :(
> An other question: I've tried to set a definitely wrong param-value like
> param="blablajkh5sakdh", but the system didn't rise an error. Is that a
> correct behaviour?

My answer was just a wild guess since you (or the system) didn't provide
any kind of error message.

It should print out an error message if it can't load the file.
Something is not right somewhere else. Try to get a visible error
message out somehow.

--
Sami Honkonen
Reaktor Innovations Oy, http://www.ri.fi