[opencms-dev] Deleting a structured content

Aitor de la Puente aitor at dicampus.com
Fri Apr 21 13:12:52 CEST 2006

Hello.

I have a structured content named "new" and I have a folder "/news" with the
files "new_xxxx.html". When I am navigating the site in "Offline" mode, I can
edit this html files with the "edit", "delete" and "new" buttons. So the
problem is: when I delete a "new_xxxx.html" file, it appears as deleted in
the workplace, but not in the "Offline" mode. How can I delete it directly,
without having to delete it in the workplace? Or, at least, delete it in the
Offline mode, and avoid that it appears in the "Online" mode -although I have
to delete it definitively in the workplace-?

Thanks.

--

Regards.

--