[opencms-dev] Deleting a structured content

Aitor de la Puente aitor at dicampus.com
Fri Apr 21 13:34:02 CEST 2006

ooops.... I have a mistake in the question: When I delete a file with de
"delete" button, it appears as deleted in the workplace, and in the Offline
(well, it doesn't appear, it is deleted), but the problem is that in Online
mode I see this file in spite it is deleted.

> So the problem is: when I delete a "new_xxxx.html" file, it appears as
> deleted in the workplace, but not in the "Offline" mode.

Here is the mistake: I see as deleted in the offline mode.....

Thanks...

--

Regards.

--