[opencms-dev] installation on Oracle 10g - cannot dr.

Mathias Diehl md at evoconcept.de
Fri Apr 21 14:48:26 CEST 2006

Hi Michael,

thanx for your prompt response. I found a hack to solve my problem - but will also test your advise sometime.

The hack: run wizad to the error message, check via sqlplus for connections, kill them, go back with the wizard and try import again.

Also I noticed that two collums (I think PROJECT_NAME) are too short.

cheers,

Mat