[opencms-dev] customized Jsp listing all the unpublished item in a single page

Tarun Dixit dixit.tarun at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 14:59:59 CEST 2006

Hi All,
           I have been working to design a dynamic web site in opencms.
Although we have completed the work successfully and Site is functioning
properly. but  there is a new requirement came to us. We need a customized
page which lists all the unpublished pages with in the site on a single
page. And we also require to give the functionality to directly publish it
from that particular page. I was looking for the opencms API for finding any
method which can be help full for doing it.
But Couldn't have much success. Can any body give me some hint or some help
so that i can go forward for implementing this feature. I will be really
grateful.
Thanks in Advance...

Bye..
Tarun Dixit