[opencms-dev] customized Jsp listing all the unpublished item in a single page

Ruben Malchow ruben at khm.de
Mon Apr 24 15:35:43 CEST 2006

hello tarun,

you should check the methods of CmsObject, especially

	getPublishList()
	publishProject()
	publishResource()

it is also quite easy to acquire a CmsObject within a jsp. from the api
docs:

"From a JSP page running in OpenCms, use CmsJspBean.getCmsObject() to
gain access to the current users CmsObject. Usually this is done with a
CmsJspActionElement."

.rm