[opencms-dev] Upgrading JVMs...

simone.bortolaso at libero.it simone.bortolaso at libero.it
Mon Apr 24 23:13:51 CEST 2006

hi, before you install the new java 1.5 you could try with a little command from unix shell: java or javac.
If the command has succes and you see a java --help, than you have probably some setting to change.
Look for example into /etc/init.d/ folders or into .bashrc or into /etc/profile ecc.
Usually, if you intall rmp of sun, it doesn't configure java variable for you.