[opencms-dev] How do you forward from one jsp page to another?

Ben Hurwitz bhurwitz at m-Qube.com
Tue Apr 25 00:04:25 CEST 2006

Hi, here is a simple question.  I have a jsp (as an OpenCms template)
and I would like to forward my request to another page, as with
<jsp:forward>.  I know from the documentation that this doesn't work.
But what does work?  My attempts at using
org.opencms.util.CmsRequestUtil.forwardRequest() are not working,
either: I just see an empty page, and I know that my target jsp is not
being hit on the server.

Both the forwarding jsp and the target jsp are implemented with OpenCms
templates.

I'm using OpenCms 6.0.3.

Any help would be appreciated.

Ben Hurwitz