[opencms-dev] Re: How do you forward from one jsp page to another?

Paul Weibert weibert_paul at web.de
Tue Apr 25 17:24:49 CEST 2006

 Hi Ben,

I do it this way in my Dialogs for Workplace.

If I  want to forward to another jsp:

       Map params = new HashMap();
       params.put("Some Param", Value);
       params.put(PARAM_ACTION, DIALOG_INITIAL);

       getToolManager().jspForwardPage(this, "/system/ ........   ", params);

Or for Navigation in the Workplace to forward to a folder

      getToolManager().jspForwardTool(this, "/.....  ", params);

The Method getToolManager() is in the package org.opencms.workplace.tools.CmsToolDialog

You cann see examples for this in the class org.opencms.workplace.tools.modules.CmsModulesList

Paul