[opencms-dev] Opening a adress list (.wab) file.

Francisco Lopera flopera at encamina.com
Tue Apr 25 13:21:24 CEST 2006

Hello.

I need to open a wab file in OpenCMS. I have created a http link to a .wab
file, but the file is openend like a plain text file.

I try force the .wab extension  like a octect stream in tomcat config file
web.xml.

<mime-mapping>
        <extension>wab</extension>
        <mime-type>application/octet-stream</mime-type>
</mime-mapping>

I try force the .wab extensión like a binary type in opencms config file in
opencms-vfs.xml.

<type class="org.opencms.file.types.CmsResourceTypeBinary" name="binary"
id="2">
     <mappings>
      <mapping suffix=".pdf" />
      <mapping suffix=".zip" />
      <mapping suffix=".class" />
      <mapping suffix=".ppt" />
      <mapping suffix=".doc" />
      <mapping suffix=".xls" />
      <mapping suffix=".wab" />
   </mappings>
</type>

It not works, it display de wab file like a text file. How can I force to
open by outlook express?

I use Opencms 6.2, tomcat4.1, mysql 4.1 and Windows XP.

Thankyou all.