[opencms-dev] How to change permission on resources?

lk cesto at email.it
Wed Apr 26 09:58:51 CEST 2006

Hi,

I want to change permission on some resources, but if I open the
Permission dialog I can just add a new user/group and show the
permissions. I cannot change that permission (all the permission are
gray and I cannot click).
All the permissions seem to be inherited by parent folder.

Where can I define the permission on single resources?

Thanks

LuKe

 Sponsor:
 Per il tuo progetto da realizzare, Findomestic ti offre finanziamenti chiari e semplici senza anticipi
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=4967&d=26-4