AW: [opencms-dev] Re: WebSphere 6.0 & OpenCms 6.2

arash.kaffamanesh at cmsforeveryone.com arash.kaffamanesh at cmsforeveryone.com
Thu Apr 27 08:58:49 CEST 2006

Hi Georg,

Georg wrote:

>how do I set that?

The modus for classloader can be set for the webmodule to PARENT_LAST (Enterprise-Applications > opencms > Webmodul >), so that from the beginning of the installation you have the right xcerces 2.6.2 on WebSphere 5.1, but you must delete / move the commons-logging-1.0.4.jar from the lib folder, umless you can't start the opencms.war webmodule.

In Short: after the deployment of opencms.war don't start opencms on default_host and move first the commons-logging-1.0.4.jar to another folder, set the modus for opencms webmodule to PARENT_LAST, save the settings and start opencms and go on with the installation, then you will see the right Xcerces on step1.

All other classloader settings for the server shall be set to PARENT_FIRST.

How did you compile the OpenCms 6.2.0 src with IBM Java 1.4.2, so that it could run on WebSphere 6?

ant -lib webapp/WEB-INF/lib bindist ???

Thanks,

Viele Gruesse,
Arash