[opencms-dev] Re: WebSphere 6.0 & OpenCms 6.2

Georg Raffer georg.nc at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 09:15:55 CEST 2006

Hi,

My WSAS 6 (server1) runs with classloader parent first
switching to PARENT_LAST results in: no problems detected; opencms
starts without problems; editing works

 >> How different is the install procedure between 6.0.4 and 6.2 which
one has to care about?
I have deployed an existing opencms project (6.0.3 - developed and
installed on apache tomcat); it worked fine
For testing I have installed opencms 6.2 on WSAS 6 and it worked without
error.
Currently I am developing on apache tomcat (oepncms 6.2), our testing
system is WSAS 6; it works well.

 >> can you start the installation with the right Xcerces (2.6.x) of
OpenCms?
how do I set that?

bye, Georg