[opencms-dev] Login without password (SSO)

Yo gatomadrid at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 19:48:44 CEST 2006

Hello
 We are trying to develope an application that will run on Web Logic 8.1.
The authentication will be done by Web Logic 8.1 against Active Directory
and later we would like to do SSO, that is, the user cannot authenticate
against the opencms interface. Owner questions are:
   - How can we implement sso? That is, we don´t want to introduce the
password again, just the login name to access to the pages
 - We don´t want to use the groups and roles of OpenCms. How can we do to
use another repository?

We have been working with CmsObject and there is a funcion "loginuser" but
we it´s necessary to indeicate the password. The other problem is that we
can extend the CmsObject because its final with our own methos for
cmslogin.How can wwe do that?

Thanks in advance,