[opencms-dev] Could not send contact form data from page

Dakoun thomasneveu at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 19:52:13 CEST 2006

Hello everyone

I'm using OCMS 6.2 with Tomcat 5.5.

I'm trying to use the letter form but without any success. Although I
succeed in using the recommend form.

When I want to send an email with the OCMS api I get this in the opencms
logs:

27 avr. 2006 19:39:18,218 ERROR [plateone.CmsTemplateFormLetter: 367] Could
not send contact form data from page "{0}"

I did configure the opencms-system.xml as I get the recommend forms.

Does anyone of you know where it can come from?

Do I have to configure the classes to achieve sending mails directly from my
site?

Thanks for your replies