[opencms-dev] new project / multisite

Mathias Diehl md at evoconcept.de
Fri Apr 28 13:38:48 CEST 2006

Hi List,

maybe I missed a small detail so please excuse the question.

As I'm still new to OpenCms I installed all available modules (demopage and manual). Now I tried to create my first own project / multisite.

Her's what I did:

Added new folder in /sites/new
Added modules in /system/modules/my_test_template
Added folder /system/pics/mypics

Created a new project: myProject
Created a new user group: mygroup
assigned new user to this group

Now I would like to create a user only able to see the files of myProject - unfortunatly the user is automatically alloceated to group "user" so that he can see ALL files.

Also the user starts in folder /sites/default what is not that usefull :-(

Any idea what I missed?

cheers,