[opencms-dev] Common locations for header and footer files

Tim McGuire tmcguire at go-integral.com
Tue May 2 17:04:45 CEST 2006

I am new to OpenCms and I am planning to place a javascript hit counter
in an existing setup in some kind of footer file so that it gets called
each time a page loads.
It isn't clear to me where framework/template files would be located.

Any ideas on the best place to drop something you need included on every
page? the structure I have for sites is "root", "default", and "mySite"
(where all my content is)  should I be looking in root or default?  Can
I access the template files through my web browser interface or does
this depend on how the admins have configured openCMS?

Thanks a bunch.

Tim