[opencms-dev] Common locations for header and footer files

Joe Desbonnet jdesbonnet at gmail.com
Tue May 2 17:12:32 CEST 2006

Tim,

If you develop your own template this should be very easy. My typical
template JSP script will look something like what I've appended below.
If I need to enable a site for something like Google Analytics I just
paste the Javascript code into _template_footer.jsp file which is
included by all templates in the project.

Joe.

<%@include file="lib/_jsp_header.jsp"%>
<%@include file="lib/_template_header.jsp" %>
<% if (cms.template("body")) { %>
		<!-- BODY -->
<cms:editable /><cms:include element="text1" editable="true"/>
                <!-- END BODY -->
<%@include file="lib/_template_footer.jsp" %>