[opencms-dev] some questions regarding new site

md at evoconcept.de md at evoconcept.de
Thu May 4 11:50:12 CEST 2006

Hi List,

after installation and some testing I created several sites according the "multisite" howto from opencms forum.

Now I would like to create a site like the demotemplate and wonder, what ressources are needed...

As I still have some difficulties understanding the project/module/site stuff of opencms and need to import / export complete sites (layout + content) maybe someone has a good howto to help understanding these basics.

Thanx in advance

Mat