[opencms-dev] The HTTP request includes a non-supported header error with<cms:include > tag

nirma prasad nirma.prasad at gmail.com
Thu May 4 12:38:24 CEST 2006

Hi All,

I am using a jsp *abc.jsp* for sending SOAP request to a server. The
abc.jspworks fine and I am able to get the response .
Then I created a template *myTemplate.jsp* and included abc.jsp in the head
element.
Then I mapped myTemplate to a page *myPage.jsp* in my site and included the
head element using the tag:

<cms:include property="template" element="head" />

Then when I try to send the request using abc.jsp it gives me the following
error.

"*(400)Bad Request ( The HTTP request includes a non-supported header.)*"

abc.jsp works fine as a standalone jsp but when it is included in the
template head then it gives the above error.

If anyone has any idea then please let me know.

Thanks in advance.
Nirma Prasad