[opencms-dev] Will installing OpenCms really destroy a database.

Michael Moossen m.moossen at alkacon.com
Thu May 4 16:40:29 CEST 2006

Hi Carl!

"drop database" means "drop user"

Be aware that there is a BUG in the table creation SQL script for oracle.
before installing edit the /setup/databases/oracle/create_tables.sql
- remove line 188:
	CONSTRAINT UK_BACKUP_PROPERTIES UNIQUE(PROPERTYDEF_ID, PROPERTY_MAPPING_ID)
USING INDEX TABLESPACE ${indexTablespace}

- add following:
CREATE INDEX IDX_CMS_BACKUP_PROPERTIES_04
	ON CMS_BACKUP_PROPERTIES (PROPERTYDEF_ID, PROPERTY_MAPPING_ID)
	TABLESPACE ${indexTablespace};

Kind Regards,
Michael

Michael Moossen