[opencms-dev] User Roles

Claus Priisholm cpr at codedroids.com
Fri May 5 08:39:10 CEST 2006

Not without fiddling with the core. It seems to be a minor change to
allow it accept more groups per role, and I think that would be
sufficient to solve your problem.

I did not need the functionality via the workplace so I just did a
temporary user "escalation" to a privileged user for altering the
account in the code doing the job. Others on the list have reported
doing something similar with cloned account tool for the administration
in the workplace.

/Claus

--
Claus Priisholm, CodeDroids ApS