[opencms-dev] User Roles

Peter korn peterkorn at gmx.net
Fri May 5 12:11:13 CEST 2006

Hi Claus,

thanks for you answer. I will try it that way.

Peter

Not without fiddling with the core. It seems to be a minor change to allow
it accept more groups per role, and I think that would be sufficient to
solve your problem.

I did not need the functionality via the workplace so I just did a temporary
user "escalation" to a privileged user for altering the account in the code
doing the job. Others on the list have reported doing something similar with
cloned account tool for the administration in the workplace.

/Claus

--
Claus Priisholm, CodeDroids ApS
Phone: +45 48 22 46 46