[opencms-dev] "Date released" attribute.

Toni PĂ©rez tp.ocms at gmail.com
Fri May 5 12:42:36 CEST 2006

I'm experimenting with the "date released" attribute of contents, but I
don't know how to make it work.

I have done a test with the articles found in "/xmlcontentdemo/" folder of
an OpenCms 6.2 installation.

The test consisted of the following steps:

    * I clicked on the "list.jsp" of this folder and I got a list of
articles.
    * I edited the "article_0001.html" to change the "release date" field.
    * I saved the content and it appeared in italics in the workplace.
    * I clicked on the "list.jsp" again and the article 1 dissapeared from
the list.
    * When the release date arrived, I clicked once again on the "list.jsp"
but the article did not apperar.
    * Back to the workplace, I reloaded it and the "article_0001.html"
appeared in normal font instead of in italics.

The question is: why didn't i get the article 1 in the list?

It seems a simple question so, what am I doing wrong?

Environment:
    OS: Windows 2000 Professional
    JDK: 1.5.0_06
    Tomcat: 5.5.15